No scroll wheel (newbie stuff)?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jan 28 12:48:01 EST 2003

Ken, I think Scott meant that there it is not part of Mac OS X; that there's
a way to get it to work with a hack in OS 9, but not in OS X. Win32 and
Linux have built-in OS-level API support.

Or at least, that's what I believe... ;-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/