public beta?

tkuypers at c-sharp.be tkuypers at c-sharp.be
Tue Jan 28 10:27:01 EST 2003

I'm sorry to interrupt this new post, but I think there is no reason at all
to be so rude and obnoxious to anybody on this list, when he asks a question
which is on all of our minds!

It was a normal question and please keep this kind of answers to yourself,
it is more frustrating then the question itself. If our RR friends think
they have to respond, they will take action, nobody made you list mom, we
already have a very good one, so if you think this list is being abused,
find yourself a new hobby and leave the posts over here to people who do
appreciate the answers...

Regards,

Ton Kuypers