Exporting Vector Graphics

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jan 27 22:19:01 EST 2003

> Notice, PDF and Adobe Illustrator format are closely
> related by their origin, the Postscript language, so
> If one of the readers have code to convert/encode
> bynary images/data as ASCII85 and knows how to write
> the structure and Index of a PDF file then it could
> be within our reach to write PDF directly from our
> applications.

I've done PDF export for report generation and display. The generated files
were multi-page incorporating some vector graphics for table outlines and
charts and some text.

I've planned for a while now to create a library that will export the
contents of a card to a PDF file but haven't had a project that required it.

Regards

Monte