Way to determine if button is pressed in browser

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 17:00:38 EST 2003

I too, am interested in this code, if you have it handy.   In particular,
what would the javascript "onclick()" handler look like, and what does the
"socket-reading" code on the Revolution-side look like?   I've been
experimenting with open socket routines, and I seem to have problems getting
it to detect error messages.