RevDB

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 15:25:01 EST 2003

This is all well and good, but every database that RevDB supports does have
rows.

What confounds me is that RevDB has an API to fetch columns, but not rows. It
seems arbitrary, and less useful to me. Of course I may be missing something,
but I'm still not seeing what that is! Even if there were a function to fetch
*all* of the columns, that would seem like a step in the right direction.

Brian