[OT Re: Serendipity Library Update 20030123

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Mon Jan 27 05:04:01 EST 2003

On Montag, Jänner 27, 2003, at 09:14  Uhr, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>  Emotions run high when we lose
> 3,000 lives in under an hour
---
If the issue is saving "US"lives..?
Why not save *EVERY* year about 6000 lives, simply changing the weapon
laws...?
About 9000 US citizens - not all can be saved off cours but 2 thirds
"at least" -  are killed every year because of this liberal weapon law)

I think there must be a place for some ethicals thoughts in such a
computer dominated world too...

Finally one word to the first reply of Robs post:
it was send from anybody anonymous: No signature, no name, no adress,
no webpage...
I think if anybody who does not have the courage to tell us who he/she
is, imho shouldnt give Rob or the rest of us "good" advises what we
have to say here...

Sorry for this OT but its marked as OT in the subject, and nobody must
open and read it...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539