Handler won't execute from card or stack script

Ian McKnight (MM) ianmck at macmail.com
Mon Jan 27 02:14:01 EST 2003

At Sunday 26/01/2003 12:08 -0700, you wrote:

>On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 10:02 AM, Ian McKnight (MM) wrote:
>
>>The handler has two parameters and is called from a mouseup handler in a
>>button script.
>>When the handler is placed in the button script along with the calling
>>mouseup-- everything works as it should. However, when I move the handler
>>to the card or stack script I get the following error
>
>Are you using "me"?  Do you mean "the target"?
>
>Dar Scott

Hi Dar

The first line of my handler contains "me"! Obvious really, now that you
point it out, but I couldn't see the wood for the trees.

I changed all occurrences of "me" to "target" and the handler now works as
it should.

BTW sorry for the multiple post but I was having trouble connecting with my
ISP on Sunday.

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards

Ian McKnight