Drag/drop files

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 05:01:01 EST 2003

--- Jez <jbradshaw at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to write a rev
> app to receive files
> dragged from an external app such as windows
> explorer? Presumably this
> requires some external configuration too since if
> you currently try this the
> cursor immediately changes to a "no entry" sign as
> soon as you drag it to a
> rev application.

Hi Jez,

If you're looking for drang-and-drop support for
MacOS, you can do it now with the Externls Collection
:
http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/developerdownloads/externalscollection.html

If you would rather not use externals, or need this to
work on Windows, you'll have to wait until RunRev 2.0
ships, where this is handled natively.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

PS: if you'd like to now more about issues that have
been discussed in the past, check out this link: http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com

=====