Stack won't enlarge under Windows

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Sat Jan 25 22:07:00 EST 2003

>Just curious, did you insert this menu using Rev's Menu Manager?

Yup, the good ol' Menu Manager did the job.

>Why not just check for platform = win32 and reset the height of the stack?

In fact, this is probably what I'll do, as I mentioned before. I'm just
concerned about having to do this manually when Rev is supposed to do
this automatically. It gives me that nagging concern that maybe something
else isn't quite working properly that I'm counting on.

Howard Bornstein