Serendipity Library Update 20030123

Claus Dreischer claus at dreischer.de
Sat Jan 25 11:13:00 EST 2003

> Rob Cozens
>
> God bless the French & Germans!
> War should never be a first resort.
> True peace cannot exist in a world where the most powerful nation is
> also its most malevolent.

Hello Rob,

I've read your mail in the runrev list.
I'll just want say that i like your brave statement.
Even more because we don't have the free speach some repliers in the
runrev list was referring to.
We all (should) know that the war is a fact to come.
Its all about oil and power, nothing more.

I'm curious if my Bundeskanzler (german cancelor) will hold his position
  or if he will help the US with AWACS or something.

There will be war, it was decided and there is nothing we can do.
It's sad but it's the reality.

I'll email you directly because i'm not as brave as you are.
(A german taking postion against the US is a Nazi by default)

Regards,
	Claus Dreischer.