AppleEvent messages

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Jan 25 08:16:01 EST 2003

I've been trying to understand how one uses appleEvents and have played with
the following script. I cannot figure out how one gets the path of the files
from the script.

One of the things I am trying to achieve is to be able to drop a jpeg
onto a Rev card/window and be able to get the path to that jpeg.
I understand that I can do so with the external that is available
but am hoping to be able to do this through scripting & AE alone.

Can anyone clue me in? Can I achieve this with Rev 1.1.1? How?

atb

sims