Too many clicks

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 24 19:14:01 EST 2003

Thanks Klaus

I enjoy your many contributions to the list and this one for me was
an instant fix. Your response was way too quick for me to reply on
the day. I hadn't checked out the usercontributions for a while and
got wonderfully side tracked in the process. Thanks again, I am now
back on track and single clicks are the order of the day.

regards
Greg