Stack won't enlarge under Windows

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Fri Jan 24 17:54:01 EST 2003

>Did you check the maxHeight of the stack to see what its value is? That
>might be what's responsible...

Yes, it's set at 65535, so that shouldn't be limiting things. I've made
lots of Windows builds before and they always adjusted the stack properly
by displaying the menubar and then extending the stack down 22 pixels to
allow all of the stack to be shown. I can't figure out why this one is
different. ??? (I know I can force it by checking for platform and
manually adjusting the stack size on preopen, but I obviously shouldn't
have to)

Howard Bornstein