OT --Re: Serendipity Library Update 20030123

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 23 21:56:00 EST 2003

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 04:24  PM, Rob Cozens wrote:
(snip)

> Rob Cozens
>
> God bless the French & Germans!
> War should never be a first resort.

> True peace cannot exist in a world where the most powerful nation is
> also its most malevolent.

Note that I prefaced the subject with OT. May I  suggest that you keep
your political views off this list.

As a former Japanese Prisoner of War (WWII) who fought for the ideal
that everyone could
say his piece, would you mind explaining your use of  the word
malevolent (Dictionary -- having, showing or arising from ill will,
hatred, spite).  I hope that you are not indicating that the United
States has these characteristics.

I will be pleased to continue this off line.

  Bob