MAC OSX - 10.2.3 - Unexpected Quit

valetia at mac.com valetia at mac.com
Thu Jan 23 01:19:01 EST 2003

Hi Nicholas,

> When moving fields around in the card of the sub-stack the Revolution
> application unexpectedly quits.  It is really quite annoying as, obviously,
> all of my changes are lost.

I have not had any problems with RR quitting when moving fields around in a
sub-stack. I too am running RR on 10.2.3.

Try creating a new sub-stack (or even a new main stack and sub-stack) to see
if the problem still occurs.

You could also upload your stack somewhere so that some of us can download
it and see if the problem also occurs on our machines.

Valetia