scripting help on rollover buttons

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Wed Jan 22 13:04:01 EST 2003

Hi Rob,

> List,
>
> I am trying create several sates on buttons(in , over,out,clicked).  I
> could use some help on scripting.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rob

with a bit of luck, no scripting needed :-)

Just create a button and look at the "button" tab of its properties.

There you can define different icons for its different states :-)

Then you can check "Arm on mouseenter" and you might almost
be ready...

So the "in, over, out and clicked" states you were asking for will
already
be handled. There you can even define a visited icon and a disabled
icon.

What else could you want? (This is a rhetorical question! ;-)

Hope that helps.

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de