Best way to swap background images?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 13:12:00 EST 2003

I've got a Revolution app with a background bitmap - - - let's call it
background #1.   It's a background bitmap image that's been saved to a
"group" and then that group has been pasted to all the other cards in the
stack.   Let's say that group is called "background group"

What I need to do is figure out how to "swap" that background image with
another image (background #2) of the same size, dynamically, via Transcript,
so that once I make the swap it is now the default background image
throughout the whole application.   Can someone steer me to the best way to
accomplish this?