Somewhat OT - Demo RAD tool for the Mac

cassj cassj at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 21 06:04:01 EST 2003

Wolfgang-

I had not heard of the RoboDemo application either.  However, a quick
Google search (RoboDemo Windows) returned many results.  Here's one:
http://www.ehelp.com/products/robodemo/

There's an online demo.  According to this website, "RoboDemo records
the use of any on-screen activity and plays it back as a Flash movie,
complete with mouse movements."  Sounds pretty cool.  System
Requirements are:

RoboDemo System Requirements

To create movies with RoboDemo, your system should be equipped with the
following:

Hardware

     * Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, or XP
     * 32/64 MB of memory (64/128 MB recommended)
     * 12.5 MB available disk space
     * Pentium II 200MHz or faster processor

Software and accessories

     * Internet Explorer 4.0 or later
     * Microphone for recording sound
     * Speakers and sound card
     * Internet connection to obtain software updates and to publish
movies to the Web
     * Mouse or other pointing device

Regards,
Cassj