Somewhat OT - Demo RAD tool for the Mac

cassj cassj at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 21 05:04:01 EST 2003

Tommy-

You may want to try Macromedia's FlashMX.  According to their website
version 6 seems to support what you want, minus the screen capture
itself.  But (I'm speculating) you could import the Quicktime MOV
captured with Snapz ProX.

From:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/productinfo/features/mx/
03rich_media_support.html#1

	Video Support
	Create distinctive rich content and applications that incorporate
video. Import any standard
	video file supported by QuickTime or Windows Media Player, including
MPEG, DV (Digital Video),
	MOV (QuickTime), and AVI. Manipulate, scale, rotate, skew, mask, and
animate video objects, and
	make them interactive using scripting. Video is natively supported in
Macromedia Flash Player 6 	with the addition of the Sorenson Spark
codec.

I've seen the power of Macromaedia's Director and Flash development
capabilities.  It's pretty awesome.

Regards,
Cassj