Somewhat OT - Demo RAD tool for the Mac

idlewild at mac.com idlewild at mac.com
Tue Jan 21 03:37:01 EST 2003

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 12:12 AM, use-revolution-
request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> It's not apple-shift-3?  Works here for me...  or is yours the one that
> allows you to select a portion of the screen for capture?

Hi Judy :)

Yes, command-shift 4 allows selection of portions (with the crosshair
cursor).

Cassj is correct:

> It appears that the "capslock" window capture feature is gone in Mac
> OS X.

Which makes it harder to grab a window. :(

I'm relieved they brought the screen capture keys back to the OS.  I
remember using the Grab app in OSX-PB and that was a total joke.  The
screen capture keys are a "Mac" trademark; Windows people have never had
the luxury, so far as I know.

Yours truly

R Charles Flickinger
Magic is imagination and learning.