Somewhat OT - Demo RAD tool for the Mac

William T. Simmons tsimmons at employmentlawadvisors.com
Mon Jan 20 14:24:01 EST 2003

I'm beginning to get interested in combining SWFs with Rev applications and
so am looking into Mac-side tools that will quickly build a Flash-based
demo. I've got RoboDemo for Windows, but what equivalent tool exists for the
Mac? RoboDemo basically takes screenshots of selected regions of a screen,
or of selected windows, and then makes those into source frames for building
into a Flash (SWF) file. The frames can have various Flash objects and
actions added to them, such as clickboxes, text entry boxes, images with
transitions, and so on, and the objects can be scripted with basic Flash
actions or with JavaScript. Does an equivalent tool exist on the Mac? It
seems that this question has come up in the past, but I don't remember
hearing about anything on the Mac side that can do all that. Ideas?
Thanks,
Tommy Simmons
Employment Law Advisory Network
www.employmentlawadvisors.com