New plugins..and new plugin architecture..

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Mon Jan 20 08:17:01 EST 2003

>Added a new thumbnail image browser plugin along with modifications to all
>other plugins. Now they all load in a single control strip. Please read the
>download and install instructions.
>
>The image browser is pretty cool as it works 'in the background' so you can
>continue using rev. You can also resize it to whatever thumb size you like
>and how ever many rows and columns you like.
>
>These plugins are tested on WinXP only at this time. I'm calling them 'beta'
>but they work fine on my systems. Mac users can test them out and let me
>know if there are any problems.
>
>Sorry, MetaCard isn't supported in this architecture. A lot of dependancies
>on RR. Works with 1.1.1 and 2.0 alpha.

I'm a mac user
Your stack is just what I'm looking for.
It works fine but when I double-click a thumbnail to see it full size
it works but I get this error message :

  * There was an Execution Error at 2:06:57 PM
Error description:  Chunk: can't delete object
Object: stack "/HD/Desktop Folder/rev/revAltImgView.rev"
delete stack "revAltImgView"
Value: closeStack

What is that ???
--