ResEdit BNDL vs RR2.0/OS 10.2.3

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 19 20:52:01 EST 2003

Hi Mark,
Sure appreciate your and Dar's help.  I think I have enough info now to
start putting things together.  The Show package contents bit has been
learned and is very instructive.
I don't have any problem with creating icons.  I have been using
ResEdit  and actually imported icons to the Dev Tools Icon Maker!  I
have been looking at your  Math Generator too. Great program

I also have found info in Apple's tech notes for plst.  Found stuff
using Google.

Regards .... Bob