Completeness of Revo Docs (was Re: path of a 'closeStackRequest')

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jan 16 17:15:00 EST 2003

Graham Samuel wrote:

> On another list I recently pointed out
> for example that the usages of 'in' and 'seconds' in the Transcript
> statement
>
> send "someMessage" to "somewhere" in 5 seconds
>
> weren't covered in the Dictionary;

I wonder if the problem may be a version mismatch.

In v1.1.1, the second example in the Transcript Dictionary entry for the
send command shows the use of a timer to send a message in a given number of
seconds , and the timer option is also shown in the syntax listing above the
examples.

What version are you using?

--
 Richard Gaskin