Argh! where have all my stacks gone?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jan 16 14:18:01 EST 2003

Recently, "Richard Gaskin"  wrote:

>> If you have some kind of unerase utility, that might do it.  I once lost a
>> stack while saving and was able to recover all the previously saved versions
>> using Norton Utilities' unerase tool.
>
> No "~" file?

In my case, no, but this happened some time ago.  Working at around 2 in the
morning, my stack vanished completely with no backup.  I don't know if the
successful recovery was due to MacOS, MC's save routine, or Norton's file
prowess, but I was able to quickly recover the most recently saved working
files (after about 15 minutes of fear, panic, and desperation).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design