Introduction

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jan 15 22:00:01 EST 2003

Steven W. Riggins wrote:

> Thank you!  Yes there are a ton of things coming up every day, which is why I
> look for a plugin architecture when choosing a meta tool.
>
> I am sure we did more than a few things in HC that the team never envisioned.
> I am sure they never envisioned Myst from Cyan either, heh.

Along those lines, there are options for extensibility and reusability that
are waiting to be discovered with Rev as well.  The beauty of the Rev plugin
architecture is that it's scripted; you could make one for MetaCard (many of
us had to before Rev was born), or your own apps as well.  And it's only one
of many, many possibilities.

The MetaCard engine is the longest surviving xTalk under a single owner, yet
it's still so very new....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation