Introduction

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jan 15 16:15:01 EST 2003

Steven W. Riggins wrote:

> I am not a revolution user yet, but I plan to change that soon.  I'm
> a firm believer in community, so I thought I would introduce myself.
>
> My name is Steve Riggins and I am a Macintosh Software Geek.

And if I recall correctly from the ol' LA Mac User Group meetings, you even
have the propeller beanie to prove it. :)

For those of you who don't know Steve, he was writing killer externals back
when I was just cutting my teeth on HyperCard in the '80s.

It's great to see you on this list, Steve.  I'm looking forward to seeing
what you do with Revolution....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation