Rev 1.1.1 and Mac OS X 10.2.3 FR

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Wed Jan 15 03:19:01 EST 2003

>Yves,
>
>Rev 1.1.1 doesn't seem to work very well with Jaguar.  I've basically given up
>on any more development until 2.0 is released which is supposed to fix a lot
>of the problems.
>
>Good luck!
>
>Rick Harrison

I've also plug-ins which don't work anymore since I upgrade to Jaguar in FR
Alos some stacks from third-party in the user contribution don't work anymore.

I've tried with changing the look in the view Menu like some people
on the list have suggested but I have no amelioration. I don't get
system errors but merely stacks don't work with code errors. When I
run the same stack on other platform, this code errors don't appear
on Mac OS 9, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Windows but well with Jaguar 10.2.3 in
FRENCH...
I loose my understanding of Transcript language !!!

I can at this time do anything else but wait until 2.0 with hope this
version runs well on Jaguar in French.
--
Greetings.

Yves COPPE