Button color hilite

nc ncouch at mail.airmail.net
Mon Jan 13 17:58:01 EST 2003

Rob,

Yes I have checked the "hilite when clicked" property as well as the color I
wanted to change it to.  However, even when I have the "hilite when clicked"
deselected the button still hilites when clicked.  I am beginning to suspect
this feature doesn't work under Mac OS X or it does not work for this button
type.  I will keep plugging away to see if I can find the solution (or wait
for Rev 2.0 to come out and see if it works there).

Cheers.

Nate