Need some help figuring out how to use a library

Dave McKee dave.mckee at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 13 16:49:01 EST 2003

I have found that a library - LibSMTP at Shao Sean ( http://www.shaosean.tk/
) does exactly what I need to finish a project that I am working on BUT
because I am new to Revolution, am confused with how to integrate the / any
library into my own project.

My guesses so far, have included using revolution's stack mover to move the
library out of Shao Sean's example and then making it ( the library ) a sub
stack of one of my own stacks BUT that does not seem to work.

Is there some documentation on how to copy libraries from one stack to
another or can someone tell me how to do so for libSMTP ?

Regards
Dave