Rev 1.1.1 and Mac OS X 10.2.3 FR

François COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Mon Jan 13 16:45:01 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a problem since I upgrade to Jaguar

Object: stack "mes scripts" of stack "/iBook
X/Users/fcoppe/Documents/Rev Project/Fichier patients.rev"

The filepath of my substacks is

"/iBook X/Users/myName/Documents/MainStack.rev"

but in Fr system X, the folder "users" is named "Utilisateurs"

So if I type int the msg Box : answer the filename of this stack
I get an answer with "Users" : .../.../Users/.../...
but in the real filepath, "users" becomes "Utilisateurs"

.../.../Utilisateurs/.../...

I don't have the problem with Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X 10.1.x because in
the last system, the folder "Utilisateurs" doesn't exist, It is named
"Users"

Is is a known bug ? is it correct in Rev 2.0 ?
Can someone help me please ?? I get many problems since I upgrade to "Jaguar"
--
Greetings.

Yves COPPE

Email : yvescoppe at skynet.be