URL Trouble

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Jan 13 08:55:01 EST 2003

the put URL and get URL are blocking, so if your file is big, you will
have to wait until it has loaded fully before you can do anything else.
load URL is non blocking (search for "Load" in the documentation.
It is also possible that there is no route to host, or ehrn the host
does not exist (Is your modem connected?) You will get timeout's if
that is the case.

If nothing helps, then you might want to check the liburlversion() and
if it is below 1.0.6b8 then you might want to update it here:
http://runrev.com/revolution/developers/interimreleases/liburl/
releases.shtml