Kagi plugin (was Re: eSellerate external)

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Sat Jan 11 16:11:01 EST 2003

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 12:13  AM, sims wrote:

> At 21:58 -0800 1/9/03, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> curry wrote:
>>  > Having Rev hook up with Kagi would be excellent too.
>>
>> Could it be scripted?
>
> I like this idea!

Just want to clarify for list members who might not know about Kagi and
eSellerate. They are two distinct companies with similar services.

http://esellerate.net
http://kagi.com

Personally I much prefer eSellerate, so that's why I'm interested in
writing Rev external for their ecommerce/authentication/updates engine.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com