Any MacWorld Attendees On This List

Bill Lynn switchedon at hsj.com
Thu Jan 9 21:19:01 EST 2003

Believe it or not I just paid $600 to upgrade to Director MX because Rev
2.0's release is later than announced and is still a question mark for me.
I'm faced with the monumental task of updating 23 of my current programs by
October so they run under Mac OS X. I'm just wondering if anyone on this
list is attending MacWorld Expo in SF this week. If so, did Macromedia show
up? They were conspicuously absent from last summer's expo in NYC.

BTW, I think there's no better way to invite a flood of off topic and
perhaps offensive postings than by reminding people of list etiquette.
That's my 2 pence and I'll leave it at that. I wonder what kind of cheese
Jesus likes?

Cheers... Bill Lynn
Simtech Publications
www.hsj.com