Revolution 2.0 To Be Previewed At Macworld

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Wed Jan 8 16:00:01 EST 2003

Hi miscdas,

>>> The road to enlightenment may at times seem the darkest path. Make
>>> neither the journey nor the goal superior; only the balance of each
>>> in its own measure can bring fulfillment.
>> although i know that you are a valuable and helpful member of this
>> list i cannot but ask you:
>
> Thank you for your opinion. I'm sure others will be hard-pressed to
> find the value or the help.

It's simply a fact !
You posted many solutions to many questions.

>> How do these 2 posts fit together ?
>
> Why do they need to fit?? Do you have some need to have everything fit
> into some nice neat and tidy predictable little package?

Oh no, not at all...

>> Escpecially the last sentence is remarkable in my opinion...
>
> Remarkable? In what way?

See below...

> P.S. I'm known to make statements in which I have no belief
> whatsoever. Many people are more than delighted to assume some
> personal attachment. For example, I received what was to me a very
> amusing reply to the post at the beginning of this post, in which the
> writer ASSUMED I am Christian, and perhaps should, as they say,
> practice what I preach. The funniest thing is, I'm NOT Christian, so
> the whole post was a scream.

in this case i recommend to use some kind of "satire/irony"-tags, so
folks like me won't
be annoyed by posts of this kind, which do not belong to a list like
this if they are
meant seriously.

And so i would not have thought that your not too polite "speech" about
vaporware
would be opposite to your "christian-ness".

As you see, this is just an avoidable misunderstanding ;-)

Maybe you also forgot the "satire/irony"-tags in that namely post, too ?

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de