Internationalisation

manuel companys mcompanys at mac.com
Tue Jan 7 20:30:00 EST 2003

Le Tuesday, 7 Jan 2003, à 10:40 US/Central, Rob Cozens a écrit :

> What happens if your app ships with nine languages loaded and the user
> wants to translate to a tenth language?

I may build a new nine language base by replacing one of the loaded
languages by the new one and then he has the choice:
EITHER replacing the old base by the new one (loosing the discarted
language,
OR keep both bases available (with different names, of course).

There is no special problem to extend the progrqm to more than nine
bases. I choose 9 because I had to stop so the chart wouldn't be too
long... and 9 takes only one digit.

Manuel