Fwd: Revolution 2.0 To Be Previewed At Macworld

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Jan 7 17:30:01 EST 2003

>>What's the scoop on this? Does it just mean a recent build is on
>>someone's laptop ready for demoing at Macworld? :-)

I wish they'd put up some photos on the web...

atb

sims

 From the article:

Revolution developers, the press, and the public are invited to visit
the Revolution at Macworld SF to see a demonstration of the new
features, talk to the Revolution team, and check out some of the
latest Made With Revolution applications.

Revolution 2.0 continues Runtime Revolution's mission to deliver the
best in easy, rapid application development. Version 2.0 builds on
Revolution's proven ease and power, bringing these major new features
to Revolution's developer community:
Access to OS X's Unix underpinnings
Transcript Cookbook with many fully-annotated code examples
Unicode/Asian languages text entry and editing
Spreadsheet and table fields
XML library for creating and parsing XML documents
Automated report printing engine
All-new integrated debugger
More comprehensive SQL database support
Fully Perl-compatible regular expressions
MIDI music file creation and playing
Video capture and playback

You can find more information about the Runtime preview at the
Runtime Revolution Web site or booth 3261 at Macworld.