multiline button labels

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 15:46:01 EST 2003

<< Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:
I think it has to do with the supported engine. For example, Rev 1.1.1 is
almost a year behind the current MC 2.4.3, so if you're comparing the two,
you'll see many differences. Now if you are able to view the Rev 2.0 alpha,
I'd bet the two would give the same result. >>

there hasn't been much in the list about working in RR and utilizing MC.

it seems the easiest thing would be to open your MC stacks in RR and then save them in RR. are there times when it is easier to use the engine in MC without the RR exoskeleton?
and will it be necessary to update ones MC to the current version used in RR? TIA.

erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org