Irregular-shaped buttons?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Jan 7 12:15:01 EST 2003

Hi,

Many thanks to those to responded to my WZoD problem (weird; I finally had
to resort to resizing it manually in the properties palette).

Now a new question:  How can one create irregularly-shaped buttons?  I
recall there was a HC stack years ago that would allow one to create
irregularly-shaped buttons..

Why do I want this?  Another user wanted an example quiz stack which used,
for example, a map of the US & its states; the idea is that the user would
be prompted to click on a particular state.  States not being particularly
regularly-shaped things, I immediately ran into trouble!

Perhaps there's some good way to do this?

TIA,

Judy