multiline button labels

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Tue Jan 7 11:52:00 EST 2003

Hi Ken,

> Klaus,
>
> I think it has to do with the supported engine. For example, Rev 1.1.1
> is
> almost a year behind the current MC 2.4.3, so if you're comparing the
> two,
> you'll see many differences. Now if you are able to view the Rev 2.0
> alpha,
> I'd bet the two would give the same result.

I tested it with the new alpha and the result is the same:
"yadda\nyadda" instead of 2 lines.

Setting it by script works with both versions.

If i remember well, i had that worked correctly with MC 2.3.2.

Anyway, i will send that question to the RR team right after the MWSF.
No use to bother them right now ;-)

> Just my 2 cents,
>
> Ken Ray

Regards