Shrink Image quickly

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jan 6 03:54:00 EST 2003

It's not the "send" that's the problem. I ran your code inside a tight
repeat loop and got the same results, both with the alwaysBuffer on and off
for both the image and the stack. I'll bet it has something to do with the
fact that for each pass at shrinking, the image needs to be redefined to be
displayed, which means going through each pixel in the image determining
what to do with it. I don't know how to make this any faster; perhaps
Scott/Kevin can provide some suggestions?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/