RTF vs HTML

Vikram Singh vikramsingh at mailandnews.com
Sun Jan 5 23:19:01 EST 2003

I can't talk of the benefits of exporting rtf as files, but if you are
copy-pasting from other apps this may interest you:

Copy a portion of a webpage. In the message box type:
set the rtftext of fld 1 to clipboarddata["rtf"]

And viceversa, paste into Word after copying the rtftext of a field:
set the clipboarddata["rtf"] to the rtftext of fld 1

etc..

Rgds,
Vikram