Printing

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jan 5 17:58:01 EST 2003

revPrintField will do what you want. It allows you to print a formatted
field and optional parameters allow setting headers & footers. Use
revShowPrintDialog first to allow the user to specify page setup and
set the printMargins to control them. revPrintText is also useful but I
think revPrintField will do exactly what you want.

I often find it useful to assemble what I want to print into a hidden
field, format it as required, then use revPrintField.

Cheers,
Sarah