groups and background

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Jan 5 02:01:01 EST 2003

You can:

copy this cd to this stack

which gets you all the controls of the card, grouped or not. You could
also get the names of the groups on the current card and place the
appropriate ones (see the recent discussions on placeable groups) on a
new card that you create.

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 06:56 PM, Mark Swindell wrote:

> on 1/4/03 6:29 PM, erik hansen at erikhans08 at yahoo.com wrote:
>

>> if you are NOT concerned with HC compatability,
>>
>> is there any reason to use backgroundBehavior? TIA.
>
> If you want to make a new card which has elements of the current card
> you
> are on, those elements need to have backgroundbehavior set to true.

I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any further
questions.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
Revolution Support
--
Geoff Canyon <geoff at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.