groups and background

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Jan 4 22:30:01 EST 2003

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 07:56 PM, Mark Swindell wrote:

> If you want to put a script behind the card and before the stack,
> having
> background behavior puts the script in that position in the hierarchy.
>  (At
> least I think this is so.  Someone may correct me.)

The group script is seen after the card and before the stack for some
targets and not for others.  Only controls directly on the card and the
card itself that has such a group placed on it see the script behind
the card.  Groups (with or without background behavior) and controls in
groups do not see the script.

Dar Scott