unexpected shutdowns

Igor de Oliveira Couto info at pixelmedia.com.au
Sat Jan 4 07:11:01 EST 2003

Dear Al,

> Okay all, you want a question from a true beginner here it is.  I am
> trying to decide whether Revolution is going to be the application
> environment I recommend for our college.  So, I have been playing
> around.  I am using Revolution trial download on a G4 with plenty of
> memory and running OS X.  I open a new mainstack and then create
> several new cards.  I put a few different types of fields and images
> on them.  After one or two navigation buttons (on MouseUp     go to
> next card   kind of thing)  Revolution simply shuts down.

I have the same problem. I have pinned it to a bug to do with the
BUTTON control. Sometimes, all I have to do is click on a 'standard'
button with the selection tool (not the browse tool), and Revolution
simply quits completely.

I have simply grown accustomed to saving often - and re-launching...

If some of the more experienced users have any further info on this
issue, it would be great to hear. It's quite embarrassing when you're
trying to show off your new 'tool' to your friends, and it keeps
quitting on you!

Kind Regards,

--
Igor