unexpected shutdowns

al arudnits at smith.edu
Sat Jan 4 06:44:18 EST 2003

Okay all, you want a question from a true beginner here it is.  I am
trying to decide whether Revolution is going to be the application
environment I recommend for our college.  So, I have been playing
around.  I am using Revolution trial download on a G4 with plenty of
memory and running OS X.  I open a new mainstack and then create
several new cards.  I put a few different types of fields and images on
them.  After one or two navigation buttons (on MouseUp     go to next
card   kind of thing)  Revolution simply shuts down.

Any ideas?
Al Rudnitsky
Professor, Education & Child Study
Smith College