Maybe OT: White Zone of Death

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jan 3 20:56:01 EST 2003

Check the Application Overview to see what objects are on the card.

On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 10:48 AM, Judy Perry wrote:

> Hello, all:
>
> I seem to have a White Zone of Death (WZoD) in Rev, and only in one
> particular stack.  By this, I mean that my stack opens to  its full
> window
> size, but about a third of it along the right is completely blank.
> It's
> not some opaque field or button or graphic as it cannot be selected.
> Whatever it is simply obscures the information beneath it (it's still
> there, because I can select the visible portions of the information and
> drag it into the non-WZoD area, and it all appears).
>
> I have quit, relaunched, logged-out, logged back in, restarted the
> computer... (OSX)  I'm perplexed!  Any ideas?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Judy

I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any further
questions.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
Revolution Support
--
Geoff Canyon <geoff at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.