Maybe OT: White Zone of Death

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Jan 3 19:56:01 EST 2003

>I have quit, relaunched, logged-out, logged back in, restarted the
>computer... (OSX)  I'm perplexed!  Any ideas?

Hi Judy,

Since you are grasping at straws at this point, here are two longshots:

1. From the message box, 'set the visible of stack "White Zone of
Death" to true'

2. Open White Zone of Death with the application overview, and view
the list of all controls on the card you are looking at.  Look for an
invisible group or any bogus control you didn't expect to find.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company