groups position - can it be different on different cards?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Fri Jan 3 16:18:24 EST 2003

At 12:03 PM -0800 1/3/03, sean nicholas harper wrote:
>Can it? That would be cool.

No. (Sorry. ;-)

But you can script different positions for different cards. One way to do
this is to store the desired location in a custom property of the card (you
could call it, for example, the "myGroupPosition" property). Then a
preOpenCard handler in the stack script would look like this:

  on preOpenCard
    get the myGroupPosition of the target
    if it is not empty and there is a group "My Group"
    then set the loc of group "My Group" to it
  end preOpenCard

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/